Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Non-stop















TIREEEEEEDDDDDDDDD !
*hosh*
Life is really tiring huh?
But whatever it is.. we can never get rid the worst from our mind..

I skipped my sewing class today cause the teacher din want to teach..
=,="
yeaaa, I was late for an hour :p

I went to gym today.














After gym :)

[ lola - fdo - eL(me) ]

Here are some frenzy webcam shots from yesterday,
my favourites :














Normal mode
















Ghost mode ~
















Haunt mode =.=
















Mirror + Kiss you mode :D
















Crowded :D :D :D
















I like this pic : Fdo's
















Me & Fdo
















Jul, eL(me) ,lola, Fdo
















My stupid face :p
















Crazy me :)

I know you are happy now :D
It's better for me,
not to know anything bout you,
not anymore. .
..I hate that it hurts so bad..

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment