Monday, April 27, 2009

Human Instict is not as good as Animal's

People care about themselves , is definitely true.
From now on, you've to learn not to lean on anybody. you'll fall down into pieces.
Disagree ?
They never love you even half better than themselves :)
They love themselves too much to even remember you.
You'll know & understand someday, everything I said is never false.
You need to realise this before you were smacked down to the hell.













I LOVE THIS !
you know, I always love pink.
& this one really caught my whole attention !!
give me USD 110, I'll definitely buy this even I don't really need & use it :p





















Totally CUTE , right ?
Ohh, idk how much is this but all I know is,
supeerrrr cute X)




















Silver ankle boots, you're ssooo 2009 !




















Expect less & you won't get hurt.
A statement from a guy that I always remember,
yess, it is so true.
Do not expect anything from other too much, dear, or you'll get tortured by your own alienation.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment