Monday, April 27, 2009

Some Q's to fill my complete Boredom

I got this from Monica Cuaca,
I can say I feel a bit' amused, cause I'm soo dead in boredom.
Well, here it is :

What is your current obsession?
: My own newspaper simple dress, Leather Jacket, Fishnet Stocking, Gold platform, Fierce softlens, New dresses ;(

What is your weirdest obsession?
: Good Girl gone wild :p

What are you wearing today?

: Mango yellow shirt with white tube inside, Gaudi Skinny, Topshop flowery footwear, Versace lil' handbag, wood+bronze+gold bangles, *underwear = privacy :p*

What’s for dinner today?
: Ayam Penyet, Lele penyet - Joko Solo

Why is today special?
: After match, we went for dinner with all the basketball team & even the coaches were included :)

What would you like to learn to do?
: Making & Sewing my own Weird dresses, Stripping *lols*, too many to list.

What’s the last thing you bought?
: Animal Print & Lace tights

What are you listening to right now?
: my tv shows talking, bb's notification

What is your favorite weather?
: Spring when all the flowers blossom, Summer when all the cute dresses show up & SALE :)

What is your most challenging goal right now?
: secret i never post here :)

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
: Monica Cuaca ? She's friendly & cute :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
: Anywhere, where I'm happy & not lonely bcause of the big house :p

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
: Power, ability, & Talent to make & create everything I want to do or happen:)

What would you like to get rid of?
: My eye bags & it's panda wannabe, my flat nose into sharp nose.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
: First destination = Where my Future mate is :)

Which language do you want to learn?
: French, cause I'll futher my study in france after several years in Jakarta

What do you look for in a friend?
: sincerity, loyalty, love, understanding

Who do you want to meet in person?
: Someone I'll never tell you here :p

What’s your favorite type of music?
: Electro dance & any stripper's songs

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
: Mini & Summer Dresses

What is your dream job?
: Fashion Designer

Any favorite models?
: Gisele Bundchen, Milla Jovovich, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
: Leather Jacket, Gorgeous Statement, Mini Dresses

Favourite Designer?
: Vera Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino Garavani, Marc Jacob, Donatella Versace, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, etc etc.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
: The olsens, Nicole Richie, Blair Waldrof, too many to list

Describe your personal style
: simple in daily, hot in parties, lovess backless. idk actually, i wear anything I want to wear.

The rules:
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. ( i didnt do this part)
2. tag eight other people.I pass this on to:
1 - 8 : I din pass any cause I'm really lazy. sorry pals ! :D

okeyy, it's 01.28 & I'm outta' here !

No comments:

Post a Comment