Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some people throw you away, must not care.

I'm blogging in the afternoon cause I'll be offline tonight.
Election day is today, but really.. it doesn't matter at all,
People still live in their daily-life.
In fact, many people recklessly choose the participants cause no one recognize them.
ohh, how pathetic ;(
No one really knows & cares 'bout future-state-leaders.

I had my very bad dream last night & wake up with heavy tears.
what is that mean ?



















Some people will say, " I can't ever fit in the world you live in "
Are we really that unworthy to live in their world ?
We're trying, people, we live in everyone's world & we never force you to fit in our world.
We just hoping that at least we can fit in your world & adapt with you people,
but you people eliminate us by saying that. * we must not care anymore *
So, people, we'll make you happy by living in our own world, & we'll never touch your world no more. So you don't have to feel you can't ever fit in our world.
















Besides, we are all alone.
We step in our own feet & we walk in our own path.
We know we are all dead in selfishness & everything we do is never right.
We'll be so tired & stop in the emptiness.

Sorry for everything & be happy :)
I'm drown into my own faults.

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment