Friday, April 10, 2009

Blow a kiss to those who stop you

Oh God.. I'm sooo tireddd.
I am soo exhausted.
I'm not really in a mood for blogging, but I'm soo bloody bored.



















I know It has been from a long time ago, but..
ohhh, I still love this campaign ! *hearttssss*
Still remember this from 2007 right ? :)
But I change it to : Wink & Blow a Kiss !
















We often search things that we even don't know what to find.
but we keep on looking & searching ..
We just Lost.. we really have no idea of what's wrong with us.

" Screw you people ! You are so dead ! You know nothing at all ! "
, often shouted from our heart, mind, & words.
" I'm suffering, please.. stop torturing me.. " is exactly what our body feel, NOT us.

There're a lot & lots more of people that suffer much much much more than we do.
Yeaa, It's called Human Nature.
Thinking of themselves & feel the most compassionate & problematic one.

"This is nature & can not be changed. This is world. This is Us, and This is me & mine, This is Brutal."

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment