Friday, April 3, 2009

G's Dinner














haaaaaa~aaaaaahhhhhh.....
I still feel very tired and weak,
and I don't feel like I sleep at all recently..
Is my insomnia haunt me again?
It makes me kindda' moody inside.

"Wherever you go, they always haunt you. you can't get away, you can't run from them. Toturing , yess, whenever you close your eyes, you still awake.. awake like a wake up doll. "


We skipped our school again :p
* Breakfast @ Babura
* Malibu for house-seeing
* Coffee time @ Cambridge's Starbucks
* Movie @ Sun

I'm lazy to describe in details, so just move on okeyy:)

After Sewing Lesson, I went to saloon for creambath :D
Ready for Giop's b'day dinner :


















Cute B'day girl :)

Actually the dresscode for female is "simple dress", but dunno why everybody wores simple-glamour ;( I'm really embarrased that I wore my simplest white dress :( :(






























Bebiis Bebiis :)
* see how simple my dress was ;( *
















Complete guests :)












































crazy pics !
















Why did I pose like dat? *geez*































I just put d photos wif boys together keyy,
lazy to upload one by one. others are not in my phone *)
arghh.. I really dunno wad to upload anymore..
ALL BLUR ! hard to choose.
I'll punch the one who took them :p


Well, well..
looks like I found another footwear :







Don't you think it's cool ?




















I'm immature but I'm not hypocrate.

I look strong but I'm weak.
But I never show it up.

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment