Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Mirror ohh mirror ..
please reflect the truth & pick up the mask :)



















World is full of fraudulency & cheating ,huh?
No matter how perfect something is, there is still a hole there.
Pathetic.. really pathetic..

I can't sleep for these few days,
& my eye bags & its panda wannabe are thicker than ever !!
& the bruises on my shank still stay conveniently !!
*sobbsss*

okeyy, I haven't found any dress yet :(
I don't have dressmaker's dress & I don't buy any either.
Soo, I've decided..
I made the dresscode : super simple flowery dress (female)
& I really into simplicity this time,
I'll just wear my simple Zara Trf flowery dress :) :) :)
I'm not throwing any party, just a simple dinner ,
so nothing's wrong ! :D

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment