Friday, April 24, 2009

Dead Blog comes Alive

Okeyy okeyy..
I know my blog is really dead now.
Beg for understanding cause as you know I'm having my biggest test this week ;(
But.. Today I've finished all of them :D :D :D

soo, let's talk bout today :)
After exam, my class & some of other classes went to setia budi & had our spraying & scratching uniforms !!
We all changed to white uniform @ car :)
Not much to tell, but..
IT REALLY FUN !! ahh, I really LOVE doing stuff like that :)
Photos are on my friends' gadgets ;(

But here's my uniform results :




































& here's the back-side :


















Cool right? I know it !! :D
After that spraying, scratching, & photo-ing thing,
we joined with many other classes & even other schools !
I swear, There're LOTS of cars & motorbike :)

you know what we'd done?
CONVOY !
we rock streets in medan, we all stopped in the middle of the road & caused traffic jam, we do whatever we want, we messed Medan today !!
& the last thing I really like..
we all went back to school in those dirty condition :D :D :D
as you know, schools had warned us for days not to do any convoy or spraying uniforms :p
So we all opened our cars' windows & we oderly passed our school & say "hi" to the teachers infront the school :D :D :D
Then we all head to have our lunch :)
I can't lie, Today was extremely FUN !

Move move move!
ohh,ohh! give me your suggestion bout these fishnet stockings,
cause I LOVE THEM :


















MY MOST FAVOURITE !




















Heyy, what do you think?




















Sexy Red *)

I found these from online shop & thinking so hard of them..
I don't know where must I wear them to, but I just love them ! ;(
Soo, how do you think ? Do you love them like I love them ?




















I love this whole complete style :)

Wow, you & you really amaze me
& make me realise,
how shallow Elsie means for you:D

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment