Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heiido Heyho

Heiido heihoo heiiloo *)
I really need some time for rest.
Yeaa, business is into me right now ;(
I must catch up my really-short-time preparations.
Actually, I'm a bit lack of confidence :p
But I'll try my best to achieve my-best-life :D

Today is quite a boring day, no having fun, no b'day blast, no unexpected issues, no hot news, no tensity, no hang-out, no gym ... ahh..
I wonder why I still feel very tired.
Maybe I'm overlimit ?
I'm expecting something fun to happen, something unusual appears, something different enough to suprise me, something that colours-my-day, something unique to drown me into it, something interesting to impact me and something hot to make some tension in my daily-not hot-life.

I admit that I'm a selfish childish girl that easily tumble down.
I'm daydreaming of what "me",I'm turning into the next 5 years.
Will i change? better or worse?
Well, who knows. no one knows what will happen in the next second , right?










Where the hell on earth could I find this gorgeous statement?













oh My.., My.., this one is so hippie !

Well.. well..
Let's just over this.
I'm so bored.

Lovess,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment