Sunday, April 26, 2009

Loyalty never last forever, only Barbie does.

Tell me the most loyal creature in this entire world..
hmm.. maybe you'll say "dog" or "human".
Nahh, you are so wrong baby, cause the answer is "none".
Dogs can ignore when you call, can bite outside their instict.
Human can even eat you slowly & gracefully with unnoticable.
nothing loyal, really.
don't be so naive & straightforward, cause you're so miserable,
& you're so dead into this hockey-pockey.
See with your eyes not with your paper eyes.



















I really adore person who made this. I'm obsessed with it.
Too gorgeous to be criticized X)
Fashion Dress made from magazine & paper ?
Who the hell can teach me to make this?




















This is simple one from newspaper, creative rules !
I'm thinking of trying this sometimes,
& I want to wear my own newspaper simple dress :D

One more thing,
If someone knows where to buy cool leather jacket,
contact me ok, I'm frustrated of finding that ;(

My Birthday is next week & I haven't prepare anything.
I'm not going to throw any party, dinner is just fine.
arghh, I don't even got any dress to wear next week & place to reserve.
Geez, how can I be so devil-may-care?

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment