Monday, April 13, 2009

Nobody, Somebody, Everybody is Blind















I am Nobody & Nobody is me.
But I'm trying soo hard to be somebody..
& now I feel ssoooo stupid that I'm working on useless thing..
Because I'm already somebody..
Not just somebody.. But I'm speciaL :)




















People say that "silence is Gold".
I say " Honest Discussion is Gold, Truth is always hurt.. honey, but It's the best. So Accept it & Change yourself ".
Because we & them will never know.
Tell them or Ask them, you'll definitely know that It's soo damn useful for your future.

Open your mask & Judge yourself.
Look at the mirror before you talk 'bout others.
Think of your behaviour before you excoriate others.
Open your blindfolded eyes babee, cause you never know you disgust people.
Don't do anything worse that that, cause people already curse you at your back.
//People who read this, don't think 'bout anybody you think it's right for him/her, but think 'bout yourselves, cause it's right for everybody & everybody needs a change, sweetheart..//

.Apologize when you still can , Love them before you gain karma, Change before it's too late, Thank & be grateful when you still have the chance.

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment