Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Upside-Down

Dear my lil' blog..
My mind is really messed up now & My day was screwed up.
I can't think clearly & logically today.
My world is upside down ;(















I don't know what planet I'm stepping on,
& I don't care where I am.
I'm just.. too emotional & I want to smash everything up.
What should I do ?
I feel like alone & It sucks, you know.. It really does.
I hate being alone ;(

I feel soo sad & frustrated.
I don't know where must I wreak my emotion into..
I just know how to cry & cry..
& I hate being so weak & maudlin.
Ohh Lord.. Give me strength.. pleasee :(

Mom.. Why can't you understand?
Why can't you Love me with understanding ?
I don't need anything.. really.
I just need your understanding.. can I ?

Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment