Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gio Sweet 16th birthday blast !

Another Birthday Blast !!
Today is Giovanni Astina 's Birthday :D :D

We skipped our school this morning :p
[ Me, Gio, Md, Jul, Le, Fdo, eLa ,Lola ]
//We planned for swimming from yesterday//
At first we went to Citra Garden, but still closed !
so at last we decided to go to Grand Angkasa*)
But I didn't swim coz i'm having my PMS ! *hateee*

Here are some photos :p
Sorry, they din want to publish their pic with swimming suits :)















Me & Le din swim but we're relaxing :D


















Relaxing time :)




















Le & I had our coffee time :)

// Le's Coffee Latte (back) & my Cappucino (front) //




















Le was enjoying my cappucino :)



















6 swimming girls :D

(sorry unclear, it's deliberate)

we went to Kalimantan for branch :)
We're so hungry & we ate a lot
Then bought some compositions.

After that we went to Jul's house for wasting time :














Me, LoLa, Md & Fdo were soo tired.

We took many photos from Jul's webcam,
maybe I'll upload some of them tomorrow after I get them :)
" we went back to school @ 2.30 "

Now, Let's move to the main topic ::D
Gio's Birthday Blast !




































Birthday Girl :)




















Gio really needs water from Funken :p
















Here we are :D

Sorry Kev & Fdo,
u guys were unseen here =,="

Fdo & I went to Cambridge to register to be the member of the Gym.
We really needs sport.. really :)

Lovess,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment