Monday, May 4, 2009

Buzz Buzz, too busy to stop by

I know I know..
I'm really sorry...
I'm too busy these days..

Last Friday was eLa's bday & as you know, B'day blast is our tradition :)
Friday night was her sweet 17th party & I went home @ 11.30pm
Saturday as you know, I was having my b'day dinner, which turned into a lil' bit party :p
I went home @ 00.00 am.
I swear, I was too tired & I felt like my leg was going to seperate from my body :(
I wore real highhhh heels & dance for 2 night on the dance floor !
how could you feel ?
Yesterday I woke up soo early since my bebiisss gave me a surprise :)
We'd our breakfast (I wore pajamas :p), went home @ 8am,
& I played piano in my church @ 9am,
then brunch with my family & relatives @ Taipan,
then went for photoshoot with Ivan, Stephanie, Jepp,& eLa,
& I didn't think I still got energy left ;(

All of above are just the outline,
I'm really lazy to tell the details & full story :p

But still,
I want to thank them all :)
Thannkkk yooouuuuuuuuuuu :)
Really thanks for all of you who greet me & especially for those who came on saturday :D
you guyss made my dinner to a small but fun party for me :)
Oh yeaa,
special thanks to :
Md, eLa, Jepp, Dick, Kelv, Egi, Iin, Adel, Kenny, Ivan :) :) :)

Today I woke up early to have my school exam ;(
No photos,
I'll upload some if I've got flashdisk from Ivan & Hard-disk from Jeffry :)
I'm soo tired..
I still have to save my energy for photoshoot with kenny & jepp tomorrow..

Sorry if my blog is too dead.
Just don't read it if you're bored & feel like my blog is so gross, okeyy?
Got to go now :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment