Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time never lies, tick tock remains the same

Geez, Here I am blogging from my phone.
Like before,
busy loves me too much & it won't let me go,
Till I'm tired like hell & sick like yesterdays.
Uhh, my legs were soo blue & it hurts soo baaddd.
Still,
My new superbig bruises haven't gone yet,
& my two legs wanna broken into four bcause of another dance floor action.
Yeaa, Kevin's party is today.

Bruises big bruisess,
ow can I wear dresses for my relative's marriage tomorrow ?
It's so stressful since prom is just next week.
I don't really care if my bruises still there tomorrow,
But I do feel frustrated if my bruises still there next week.
I need to find ways to heal it because it's impossible to cover it!!
Arrgh, I hate being soo clumsy.

Hope I got time to blog from computer tomorrow.
Cause I'll upload some photos from the shoots with Ivan,Jepp,&eLa.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment