Thursday, May 21, 2009

Difference can tell anything lies behind the truth

Supposed you all know what I'm going to do now ,right ?
I'm sure some of you've seen the complete photos @ Kenny Lukman's blog or Facebook.
So let's just get into the point, I'll just upload some of my fav :)
Ready to laugh ? cause my face is thick enough :p

Once again, I really understand if some people hate & feel disgust by these photos, so If you're going to add your sin, please kindly close my blog :)
For ART lovers, enjoy the art :D

Photographer : KL Photography (Kenny Lukman)
Make Up Artist : Kenny's mom
Hairdo : Kenny's mom & Myself


































































































I know, Really not look like me at all, right?
Absolutely AGREE !!

pleasee.. stay away from me..
Really, don't do that again & again..
I'm tired.. Beg you to move on..
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment