Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who says blog can be rotten if It's too dead ? I said, mine does.

Prom was yesterday & I arrived home @ almost 1 am,
after prom we went to angel walk to have dinner :p
Everybody said that the prom was not good & I agree, maybe because of the rain ?
well, not many photos on my phone, I'll just upload some :










My prom dress :)
I always love backless, so I made it backless :D
what do you think ?
I think shorter is better, a bit too long, right ?
sorry I'm lazy to edit the photo, so I just edit them carelessly :p



















































Sorry If I look sooo ugly, Idk why I was really not photogenic at that time :(
More pics will be uploaded if I've got the photos okeyy.
Ohh yeaa!
Special thanks to my make up artist : Stephanie Young :)

My blog is really dead & rotten.
Sorry, I'm really lazy these days..
Just skip my blog :(

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment