Sunday, May 10, 2009

I got another thing for killing my Boredom

Got this from Beverley Ongah,
but I copied from other people since I couldn't copy from hers :(

1. Real Name : Elsie Chrysila
2.Nickname(s) : eL, sie, bebii, etc
3. Age : 18th :(
4. Height : 167cm
5. Weight : 45-46 kg
6. Spec or contact lens : colour contact lens
7. Horoscope : Taurus
8. Male or Female : Female
9. Tv or Games : Games ? :)
10. Primary School : Budi Murni-3
11. Secondary School : Santo Thomas 1
12. Poly or Jc : University :)
13. University : going to Esmod Jakarta, then between Milan or Paris
14. Hair colour : Black
15. Long or short hair : Long, no no short hair.
16. Loud or Quiet : LOUD !
17. Sweats or Jeans : Dresses :p
18. Phone or camera : can't live without my phone :)
19. Health Freak : OHH, MINUS !
20. Drink or smoke : Drink & get the party started :D
21. Have a crush on someone ? : Hmm... why should I tell you ?
22. Eat or drink ? : EAT !
23. Piercing(s) : It's soo the old me , not now.
24. Tattoos : Nope, If yes I choose flowers in my back :)
25. Social or anti-social : SOCIAL never dies :p
26. First Relationship : My First Boyfriend :D
27. First best friend : Umm.. a guy but I won't tell who.
28-47 : I have no idea where're the questions ?!?!
48. Wealthy or happiness : Happiness
49. Want to get married ? : OF COURSE !
50. Want kids ? : yeaa, a couple :)
51. Careers in mind : Great Fashion Designer, The Best Wife & Grandmother :)
52. Fight before ? : many times ! (old stories)
53. Most regret of : Being so naive
54. Talented in : err.. have fun ? :p
55. Weak in ? : Many things
56. Romantic or spontaneous ? : Spontaneous
57. Lip or eyes ? : Both
58. Nice stomach or nice arms ? : Nice stomach
59. Shorter or Taller ? : i want taller !!
60. Protective or Caring : soooo Caring :D
61. Hook-up or Relationships : Relationships
62. Troublemaker or hesitant : Troublemaker ? :(
63. Lost glasses or contacts : BIG GLASSES !
64. Ran away from home : almost :p
65. Held a gun/knife for self defense : BOTH! so if I ran out of bullet, I still can stab !
66. Killed somebody : HELL NO!
67. Broken someone's heart : yeaaaapp
68. Been arrested : nope
69. Cried when someone died : OF COURSE !!! CRAZY ?!!
70. Missed someone a lot a lot : yeessss
71. Believe in Yourself : Not really..
72. Believe in Miracles : YES
73. Love at first sight : Never
74. Heaven or Hell : HEAVEN!
75. Santa Claus : i want many things !
76. Cartoon or anime : Anime, haha
77. Tooth Fairy : ehehe
78. Kiss in the first date : Never, but I think it's soo romantic if the guy can be trusted :)
79. Afraid of death : sometimes not.
80. Handsome or cute : cute
81. Pretty or cute : I want hot! :p
82. Reality or dream : Dream, I live on imagination
83. Is there a person you want to be with now ? : Hmm.. :)
84. Are you seriously happy with what you're in life now ? : I should be, shouldn't I ? :(
85. Do you believe in fate ? : YES
86. Do you believe in everlasting love ? : NO
87. Do you believe in god ? : YES
88. How often do you lie ? : ssttt, that's my secret okeeyy ?
89. Do you respect elders ? : Must rite? but maybe sometimes not :(
90. Are you a good kid ? : Nope
91. Do you like your family ? : LOVE
92. Do you like your friends ? : LOVE
93. Are you greedy ? : yeaaasss.
94. What do you want now ? : faithful, kind, understanding, honest & love me for who I am boyfriend :)
95. What will you wish for ? : Happiness for people who I love
96. A truth to first person ? : God
97. A truth to second person ? : Elsie :)
98. A truth to third person ? : You
99. Do you even trust yourself ? : hmm? :)
100 .post as 100th truth tag 10 person : LAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment