Sunday, May 10, 2009

Every word that comes out from your mouth is all Sin

I really don't understand why her mouth can't mind of people's feelings.
Her mouth is just too poisonous & mean.
I bet she never think 'bout others' feelings when she's talking.
Really, I don't lie to you..
Her words can kill you in long period..
I don't hate her, but please I want her to change before somebody hurts her & smack her to the lowest ground because of that.
She's not a bad person but her mouth is too cruel to speak up.
She doesn't cares bout others' business, but her mouth does.
I lost my mood since this evening because of that mouth.

Well,
let's just skip that okeyy.
I'll upload some photos,
but I truly understand if some people will criticize these & said "eww, what the hell?"
& If you are about to make a sin, just close my blog as fast as possible.
But for those who understand, thank youu :)
This is art, just appreciate it :D
I just upload my favourites okeyy.

Photographer :
* Yan Photography: Ivan Yan
* DunJ Graphic Artist: Jeffry Azwindy
Make Up Artist : Stephanie Young
Creative Editor : Jeffry Azwindy & Dellany Tantriady























































This one is Yan's but edited by DunJ :












You can see some @ Ivan's facebook,
his name in facebook : Ivan Yan Haha
& some are not uploaded in anywhere :)

& Thank you to DunJ Design for making me this,
he asked me to put this as my computer wallpaper :













& He made me logo :
















Thank yoouuuu :)
I love it, it's cute !

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment