Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time is turning inverted with our clock

Old times, old memories..
hmm.. they seem soo far away :).
The happy-sad time, The tense, The fuss, The drama, The emotion, The fight, The laugh, The tears & soo many things..
I miss them & I miss all the people..
Maybe now everything has changed, more than words could tell..
but, I'm grateful for everything, meeting the people, facing all the good & bad memories..
They really mark my heart & memories, I never regret for the bad memories,
cause I learned lots & lots of things & made me stronger :)
I'm remembering all the good memories & I really happy I had those & them :D
I miss & think of them, often ..
I care & love them much, really..
Do they miss me too ?
I wish they're happy :)

I'm sorry for typing so much craps here,
but nowadays I'm in mood to write my personal life..
Idk why, but seems like blog is slowly become my lil' indirectly diary :)

I think I'll just upload some random photos from Kevin's & eLa's bday party :




























































































I'm soo in love with katy perry, she's my fashion icon!
She's cute & hot. ooh, I loveeeee her :


































































































































































*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment