Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May, you are full of birthday people

Gossh, I'm extremely exhausted today :(
Not much to write cause' again & again, I'm lazy :p
sorry , apologize given :) :) :)

Today was Kevin's bday & b'day blast is a must :)
& I had 2 "close up" photoshoot session with Kenny alone,
& the two concepts were very very contrast.
Just wait & see, I bet you'll be shocked :)
but don't laugh at me okey ?
I don't know why, but just like yesterday's, I got extreme make-over again :P

Random photos for my lil' dead blog ,
some photoshoot for fun by friends @ my b'day party :
( I just crop & give some lights, I din' edit them, too lazy)





























































































































Some others :
(please ignore bruises on my leg if seen :p)





























































































































































































































Heart these girls much :) :) :)

My parents :













& my Big Cake with my favourite, tiramisu flavour :













Too many photos to upload, so I just upload these :)
I'm sorry I got no photos when we're all dancin' :(

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment