Saturday, May 30, 2009

I can't stay in a city without something fun

Another late hello :(
Blogging from my phone can cheer me up a lil' bit.
My Gosh..
I'm so hell-bored here.
My cousins are all having their schools exams & uni tests.
The others are sick! *sobss*
Mybe they attacked by some virus :(
Can you imagine how bored am I , being alone?
My friends ask me to go out but they can't pick me up since I live so far from them :(
Anw, I got no time to hang out with them in weekend 'cause I must visit my relatives.
Uhhh, I really wanna go home!
I din shop much here,Just few stuffs.
But what I'm happy the most is,
I gain 3 kg ! :D

Fuhh, going home between tues or wed.
I better go to singapore,
Its like second home for me..
Besides, I can shop 'till I drop there !! :(

Soo, wanna know 'bout my entrance test here ?
I spend about 2hours to finish it X)
I work on drawing the longest :p
"Draw a female from head to toe, design her wears complete with accesories"
I'm thinking of ideas & finding inspiration,
& my inspiration @ that time is : flowers & bows.
I combine my theme with my prom dress cause I stuck my mind,
& can't think of another inspiration design.
[ You'll know & feel it after you sit there,
Alone & the heat.. IT'S SO HOT !! *sweating* ]
Anw, the result is not bad, cute enough :)
Simple but sweet :D
Just wish the examinor will like it okeyy :)

There're lots of other questions,
Sometimes I suddenly stuck my mind, & tell you my cheat..
I texted medi & asked her to help me :)
I asked bout 3-4 questions :p
But it doesn't matter actually cause there're lots of other questions :)


Oops, gotta go to have my lunch.
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment