Saturday, May 23, 2009

Past is always a past, future is changing all the time

Still, not gonna write much today.
Too tired & lazy, uhh..



















What is it for if you are graceful like a swan if your attitude is worse than sh*t ?
Useless, right ?
Remember, people judge.
No matter how good you hide yours, I assure you.. will be revealed soon :)

Past is true just a past, but it marked your heart deeper than today right ?
Sometimes, you just feel like "uhh, I don't care about my past ",
but that 'past' never go away from your head.
" you can forgive, but you never can forget "
Beleive me, it's soo true.




















Thank youu for the breakfast , rongrong :)
Appreciate it soo much !

heyy boy, I didn't mean to hurt you..
but I want you to move on, please ?
Take care of yourself okeyy ?
I know you'll be just fine :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment