Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What can be said by stuck-mind ?

Okeyy,
I really have NO IDEA what must I write today..
Blank . . .












I AM IN A RAZZLE-DAZZLE !
Prom is just 3 days ahead & I really beg my bruises to go away from my shank :(
I've taken my prom dress,
& It's all white, actually I told her to make the bow for my headpiece in gold colour, but yet..
she made it white like my dress..
All white from my head to toe ? Uhh, looks like a bride huh?
I don't care anymore, just face the prom !!
What's missing now is clutch bag & I really have no idea where to buy pretty gold clutch bag :(
& one more thing, I'm confused about my hair!
Curly is really boring for prom & I need a fresh hairstyle, any idea ??
Tell me!!

Kenny made this coming soon of the 2 contrast close up shoot :






Big clue huh ?
don't laugh yet, cause you'll laugh till your tears dried up later..
ahh, I can only cement my face as thick as possible.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment