Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My World is spinning around my head

Here is the result of being too exhausted,
I'm sick.
Lying all day long in my bed accompanied by my bb is the only thing I could do.
Well, I've filled up my energy :D

I won't write much today,
& I won't upload any photos :)
But what I'm going to do now is,
promoting 2 of my friends for their new JoB:

1. DunJ Design, by Jeffry Azwindy












If you want to make b'day invitation, name card, or whatever you want ,
He can design it for you & even print it for you to printing house !!
Great right ?! Don't worry, you'll find it cheap & you'll be satisfied :)
You can ask him directly from his facebook or chatbox , click here :
http://www.jeppjepp13.blogspot.com/

2. KL Photography, by Kenny Lukman














You want to do some photoshoots ?
Find him & see the results & he'll even print them for you !
If you want to ask him price or see his shoot,
ask him directly @ facebook or Chatbox, click here :
http://www.blackphotographs.blogspot.com

I'll be happy to help you guys to cooperate with my 2 dearest friends :)
They are nice & friendly :)

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment