Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sickness is what I never aim for

I hate for being sick in the middle of damn projects.
really, I don't wanna be sick, it sucks.
it nice if there's someone look after you & just being spoiled,
but it's not when nobody cares & not there when you need 'em.
well, but not that bad, since I don't even care.
whatever happen, happens.
no one knows what will happen in the next second right?
can't be in sorrow or despair in such a long time, it's just like period,
you can moan of pain in some time, you used to it, & forget it, back to your activities.

Geez, I got a lot sketches to do but I haven't do any,
wanna start it now but I'm stucked in this painful intestine infection. darn!

anw, just got email from darius, 2 photos attachment :



















Wadrobe by March Avenue

























Wadrobe by darius personal.
Not actually a shoot, just for fun.
& don't think i'm that pretty, it's the magic of photography & photoshop.lol

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment