Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moody









































Just got home,
I was sleeping over at dela's yesterday.
some hometown friends are here so we hang out a bit' =)

out of that, again so many things crossed my mind.
well, sometimes I'm tired of being me.
sometimes I'm tired of being understanding.
sometimes I'm tired of forgiving & giving chances to people.
sometimes I'm tired of listening to bullshits & believe it.
sometimes I'm tired of being nice to people I actually don't like.
sometimes I'm tired of being so naive.
sometimes I'm tired of being a thinker.
& sometimes I'm tired of being tired.
& I'm just too young to get tired since there're lots of people out there who would love to replace me,
so still, have to be me,
& always me,
I'm not good at being someone else either.
just let everything flows. uhh.
Not in a good mood.
=(

*kissonthelips*
Lovess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment