Friday, October 15, 2010

Heavy Eyes

SUPER EXHAUSTED !!
Not enough sleep for days & just submit my projects this afternoon. so relief !!
I'm free from fashion design projects till next thursday ! yeayy!
& went to Fiori first fashion show, celebrating their 6th birthday, & saw my seniors are being finalists & having their competition & won =) proud !
But no comment for the celebration, totally sucks.
I'm not being mean or rude, but it's true, I swear.. it's.. awful, so not a classy event for a magazine. --"
Imagine it celebrating the birthday of the magazine + the owner's wedding anniversary, I was like.. okay, what the hell is this..?! --"
But overall I'm enjoying everything in my life =)
Sorry, still got no photos, since the only photo is at dela's.






















anw, found me in fiori's catalogue, but I guess the magazine crew re-edited 'em,
look so fugly, thoughts?

so lazy to wake up early for Jakarta Fashion Week 2010 job interview tomorrow ='(
anw, JFW is only next month !
+ Esmod St.Chaterine's Day, open house,small fashion show, discovery & party !

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment