Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boring people

It's been a while since my last blog.
I'm so busy with projects & got several issues.
Besides, I don't even know what to blog, my business ?
well I know my blog is a boring type of blog already.

I had a shoot with Darius Manihuruk last sunday,
he's one of a talented photographer, perharps fashion photographer in Indonesia,
not only that, he has been cover in the whole Asia photography.
Well, it's only a simple shoot which I were invited by my seniors to help him with his 2session of high fashion shoot,
then ended with my super simple catalogue ready to wear shoot by my senior.
kindda' nervous situation, since I'm not even a model,
& there're bunch of professional models out there are waiting & hoping to work with him.
















This is not his photo anw.lol

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment