Saturday, October 2, 2010

One in a million

So today I accompanied & help chai for her despair doll photoshoot, by my senior.
of course i'm not in the frame =D
sometimes I'm happy to be in the behind of the scene.lol

So, here are some behind the scene that I took from my phone,
sorry about the bad quality.lol



















































I got a very surprising surprise last night..
& I just don't know what to say, couldn't think,
just sad.. but true.

















anw, my eyes attracted by a quotes from my senior's friend fb:
"don't let somebody else create you, because once they do, they can totally destroy you."
sometimes I'm scared to trust someone,
because most of people have 'bullshit' as their middle name.
& there's another quote that catch my attention :
"as time goes by, you'll know who's the one who gonna fight for you no matter what, in any condition & situation, or the rest who're just mumbling & shitting around."
I'm looking for that 'one', just haven't found one yet.
there are too many the 'rest'.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment