Thursday, October 21, 2010

Against all odds

Chilling infront of my laptop,
listen to my itunes with zillion things in my mind.
I wanna speak out but just couldn't.
I'm out of words of something. but just forget it.
























I'm grateful for every little thing I have..
I know I often complains,
but I really really grateful.I really am. Thank God.
there are uncountable people out there who will to do anything just to be in my place.
It hurts so bad just to see some of 'em suffer so much.
I could cry till' insane if I see all of 'em, there're so much things I haven't know & see yet.
but tears couldn't help, right?
I won't dare to laugh or humiliate the poor, abandoned & sick people,
because I know, if I were in their positions, I wouldn't be that strong to live just to see & let people mock me everyday.
Just be grateful in everything.
you just don't know how 'much' people are dying just to be in your position.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment