Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#PrayForIndonesia & #GodBlessIndonesia

I think you all know what has happened in Indonesia yesterday.
Indonesia was hit by double disaster,
I know this is a natural disaster & I felt sorry for Indonesia,
but..
Please Indonesia, be smart.
People over countries have warn you for some time, but you ignore them, why?
There's two examples already, last Tsunami in Aceh & Earthquake in Padang, you still ignore their warnings.
I know you have your own believe & faith, but brain is so useful for this kind of matters.
It's just so sad, I'm not blaming anyone, but.. it's just really so sad ='(
God bless you Indonesia,
Everyone please pray for Indonesia !

These are some news about the double disaster in Indonesia :










So, this is the Volcano Eruption insident, watch till finish !  you can see the volcano & the people laughing out. wth is wrong with their head, laughing out the disaster? asshole.




My Prayer & Heart now goes to you Indonesia ='(
xxxo

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything's gonna be alright! :D
    THATS MY PRAYER! JESUS ALWAYS PLANS FOR THE BEST FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY, INDONESIA! :D

    ReplyDelete