Monday, October 4, 2010

Disgust of Despair

Sometimes,
I can only feel my own feet in this universe.
I can see crowds, hear them talking, listen to their thoughts,
but sometimes i can hear silence more than the crowds.
It's not I'm such a lonely freak or pathetic bitch, No, of course not.
I can be included as a happy one from zillions of pathetic people in the world. I'm grateful.
I get opportunities that others couldn't get, sometimes I just got the luck.
But when night comes & when I'm lying on my bed,
my thoughts are in nowhere but those hurtful world that burst me out into tears.
& issues come, thinking some people that their blood is running in me, blame me for everything & only care about their other blood, which is not me.

& I remember this quote :
"when you feel to be the most pathetic, awful, pity, & madly sad person in the whole world, you need to see, how so many, no,how uncountable people out there dying & suffering just to be in your position. When you see them, you'll be ashamed."

-Random minds of mine-

No comments:

Post a Comment