Friday, October 29, 2010

Humors & Rumors

Exhausted !
Don't really have anything to share.
things are going the same, just a boring routine, with some hot news that I always hate to hear.
uhh, I'm such a boring person huh?
well I'm kindda lazy to update stuffs these days idk why, just lazy.
But days are getting fun !

So, since I'm stuck with this post, just gonna upload this stupid annoying orange,my most favourite!
I always laugh at this, so silly !



& this happy tree friends, a bit' yucks but.. idk just found it funny.lol



& well, I know this is a very old song, I'm so not up to date.
but I'm not a fan of Enrique Iglesias, so I never listen to his songs,
& I know this song from my friend.. well, complicated, but the lyrics are.. melting but kindda' pathetic.lol
& I just love it!
perfect for my sleeping song in the car when stuck in traffic jam =p



& just going to share another electro song, still old song, but i haven't bored with it, well..not yet.



*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment