Monday, October 11, 2010

Chill

So here I am, chilling at Dante Coffee,
researching my press review.
I'm so hell bored, today is so grey for me.
& I'm uber shocked to hear a news, about a psycho.
omg, I really Thank God for not falling into the trap, or Idk what'll happen to me.
This psycho is really sick.
can't even describe, just so speechless. nuts people.
But nvm, karma rolls, & I bet there's a time for this psycho's karma.
I don't even think this psycho is a human. Human can think, but this psycho couldn't.

So, let's talk other things.
anyone needs a daily outfits ?
Here are some products of March Avenue belongs to my lovely senior.
Sorry for the bad quality because they aren't the real files, they're over compressed.









































































































For Further information, add the facebook, click --> March Avenue

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment