Tuesday, September 21, 2010

welcome to hell. no need to read this.

First Day of uni, kindda' tiring.
Just got home & been busy for a while.
Really gonna be in real hell soon, fashion hell, with lotsa' projects, till I'm out of control.

Another Random post,
no need to read this cause' this post just going to waste your time.
























I don't know why I'm so frustrated these days, about myself.
feeling so depressed lately.
I don't even know what's going on with me.
I just.. stressed up, fucked up, messed up my mind.
Lack of self-esteem, feeling so horrible, & feeling like everything I do is just.. lost. you know ?
Nothing seems right.
I'm so going nuts. I'm out of my mind.
Mental Disorder.

But out of that, I should be grateful.
Idk, just feeling that so many people care about me =)
some concern about me, some always ask how i'm doing, some just care about me, some just make sure i'm fine, & especially my gorgeous chicks who'll be there for me anytime.
I should be grateful, there're always people around me when I'm in the lowest ground of mind.
Whenever I'm alone, there's always someone or more.
I should be grateful.
I know I'm too spoiled, I'm still a daddy's little girl who cries a lot or not as tough as others,
I've tried my best but there's always flaws in there.
& I'm just lost. I'm confused.
like now, getting lost & confused about what I'm writing here.

Fashion Projects will be full loaded soon, will be tons & rude.
I should be ready, but the fact I'm still not ready, with this mental confusion.
with this mental trouble. mental madness.
still got 2 photoshoots appointments on this Saturday & next Saturday.
after this 2 weeks I guess I'll vacuum from shoot world for projects.
can't handle too many works.
I just don't know why my mind is so fucked up.
Just.. wish me the best.
I don't want to lose myself.

-Random minds of mine -

No comments:

Post a Comment