Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Name it Poison Ivy

I guess I'm in food poisoned, but rather called it Poison Ivy.
no connection, I know.
I've lost my nerves.
Feeling so passed out. no more strength.
would be lovely to be taken care, ohh..how I wish.
but here I am all alone, locked myself in this tiny messy bedroom.
not even take care of myself. whatever. I don't care.
massive headache. feeling like wanna blow up my mind.
I'm such a ham. not even a ham. prefer to be a flower but turns out to be a poison ivy.
in the first step to lose my voice, have no idea why since am not even screaming to anyone.

















simply in love. yeahh, in love, with Electro-Glam.
well I always love Electro, even my surroundings are not really into it.
okay! I listen to all songs, got many favourites genre,
but currently in electro mood.
So Electro Bitches, suggest me your weapons ! im still searching for mind-blowing songs.
can't wait for sohodolls to release their album this year. wait it like forever already. darn.



















anyway this is my hot song in September :
Millionaires - Party like a Millionaire. It's more to Electro Pop.
"Millionaire, Bitches"
"I do what I want, middle finger in the air
Gonna party party party like a millionaire
Imma dance like a slut, and I don't even care".
Wonder what's hot in October.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment