Friday, September 17, 2010

Frozen Summer

It's 2am here, just gonna blog for a while before hit my bed.
Just got home around 30 minutes ago, clean up & currently sitting infront of my laptop.
feeling so exhausted, just got a simple shoot today, supposed to be in around lunch time but turned out to almost sunset, since it's raining like mad-ghost, big storm, foggy, & just creepy.

I got wet in the end & It's freezing & I was like.. shaking & mumbling.
but it was a very quick shoot & only took a few frames till' the sun passed out.



















& got some polaroid photos in the spot, taken by Christine Chai, who's also the make up artist of today's simple quick shoot.
























I was a short-hair lady today except in the last frame.
what do you think..?

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment