Friday, September 24, 2010

Endless Progress

I'm super exhausted, such a long day.
Had a dinner & movie with some fashion students after a tiring uni.
Got another projects & they are just.. tons. ggahhh !
But I really enjoy this class, honestly I love the teacher ! she is so kind! I'm motivated.
She surely knows how to teach.

So, tomorrow's shoot has been cancelled due to some issues.
& got a new schedule with a sudden appointment express shoot on Sunday.
Helping one of my senior for his competition, he said it will be in catalog ? i don't know.
so not confident, since I'm not a model at all.
don't have the face, body proportions, height, & sense of model.
not even wanna be a real model, just not really my thing.
afraid to dissapoint people.

Don't have much to share but,
I just saw video posted by some art students in fb.
for ART LOVERS, MUST WATCH cause it's AWESOME !
ENJOY !


*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment