Monday, September 13, 2010

Buzz the Frames

What a lousy day.
Just gonna share some random photos from sg, my face looks like shit.
For complete album just check it out on Christine Chai's facebook album.
I was too epic in that album, guess everyone who sees it will puke out. whatever I don't care.lol
super hate my bangs. gross !


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Love my two girls : Christine Chai & Felia Purnawan :)
& wish my bangs grow longer ASAP. I hate it.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment