Friday, September 17, 2010

Letter to confusion. skip this post, not important.

No need to read this.
This is just a random post.
I'll drag you to the same boredom.
It's kindda' long, not important, & just random.
This is just another random minds of mine.

I'm so bored. bored to hell.
have no idea what to do.
Bought tons of dvd last month but left 'em in hometown.

I think I really got a mental problem.
Sometimes I feel like fighting with my own mind.
sometimes I think all day long without any results.
sometimes I feel like my mind has stop for hours when I realize I think on nothing realistic for hours.
sometimes I feel like arguing with my other me, my own mind.
sometimes I feel like a mad-damn girl.
sometimes I feel like angry, sad, & screaming but I just stand still, confused with myself.
sometimes I wonder what's wrong with myself.
sometimes I can't control myself, my feelings, & my emotion.
Is it my mental problem or I got a selfish emotion ?
consider me as a quite a normal looking mental patient?

I'm so bored.
my mind is flying away & have a walk to nowhere.
a space between reality & imagination & empty space.

Don't scare me or scared of me.
cause' I don't really remember this when everything back to normal.
I only type this in confusion, in empty space.
not sure what I'm typing.
I wanna be more realistic.
I realize world is so cruel & brutal, full of deceive & lies.
People come & go, they always rush, they always late.
they always try to forget, they always try to remember.
they always regret. they always move on. they always stuck in a place.
they always find a way. they always lost.
What comes around, goes around.

Maybe that's human race.
never enough, the more they gain, the more lonely it is but they still want more & more & more.
why don't they just appreciate & treasure what they have ?
till' they lost everything & should struggle from the beginning to get what they already have.
Stupid? Fool? Indeed.

Maybe that's human race.
No one really understands, no one really knows, no one really satisfied.
& no one stays the same.

-Random minds of mine-

No comments:

Post a Comment