Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time Machine


















I MISS MY OLD HAIR & BANGS !

























Time flies really fast & hard.
I've been looking & back to photos from 2007 till now.
so many things had happened & it all felt like just a snap.
Blow up my mind with memories & back to the current time.
What would it be in 2 years ahead? Can't wait for my graduation.
What lady would I be & where would I have my job?

& who will stay in my side till then? or who will be the first person that I see every morning in years forward ?
What kind of guy that would knee down upon me, hold my hands, propose me, & I would answer 'yes, i do' to?
Wonder who's the man that I will fall into the same arms everyday for the rest of my life & who'll love me with his whole heart & take care of me with his entire life.
what's this called again, future curiousity ?

*kissonthelips*
lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment