Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Personal life

Hey bloggers !
yeahh I know I've abandoned my blog for a week.
I'm kindda busy & when I'm not as usual, I'm hell tired & lazy to blog.
So, I got rehearsal for my uni's party & fittings for fashion show.

Lemme share random photos okay,
There's a day called St.Chaterine's Day & my uni is celebrating it every year.
So here's this year St.Chaterine's Day party with theme military portobello which lots of us disobeyed the theme. lol
so here's random photos.

Sorry for the format, lazy to move them all to left.
automatically centered --"
























still got so many photos, the rest are in my facebook or at my friend's album.
so here's my catwalk job, fashion show at emporium, well, such a cutie.
I looked like nacha yeah?
I know don't comment, don't laugh at me, this is a job okay I was paid for it.
but I'm so grateful my designer's is soooo nicceeeeee.
SUPER KIND !










I didn't know if I was a barbie or a kungfu girl. hihi
but it's fun !
I'm thinking to enter an agency so I can often be a freelance standard model, well,
gonna find some money for being a freelance designer right? =p
okay hell tired, out from here.
*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment