Saturday, November 20, 2010

just another boring daily post, again.

I'm physically & mentally exhausted !
I am perfectly unstable these days.
I only know how to cry for certain things, laugh without reasons, & do things that I need to do.
Have just got home, after sleeping over at my friend's for 3days.
So tired, lack of sleep these days, plus just got my pms,
I hate pms ! totally junks.

I'm still worried about mom.
she was having her operation on 18th Nov'10 in singapore, I'm so scared,
Thank God her operation was succeeded, but dad said she's still in a very weak condition,
she couldn't sleep & just screaming & crying on night long in pain.
can't help my tears to fall whenever dad replied my texts ;'(
be tough mom ! don't worry you'll be fine, cause' you're the toughest mom in the world =)
get well soon mom :*

Escape from that,
I don't really know what to share since I'm a busy bee these days.
Catching deadlines, Fittings for my senior's little black dress & another one for an opening store fashion show, simple & short dancing rehearsal for Esmod St.Chaterine's Day Party, make up some plans, etc.
They're actually fun, but things aren't go very well these days, just so damn lazy to share 'em.

Enough for today, so tired !
anw, I have watched Harry Potter, well, for people like me,
the movie is somehow.. scary & creepy. --"
chaoo chicks !

*smooches*
xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment