Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just to kill boredom

Still not much to share about, maybe I'll share things in weekends I guess,
cause this saturday is my uni's open house, so got some workshop & a small fashion show.
My two fashion design projects were chosen & being displayed. don't even know what's good from my projects --"
I'll be a mummy girl ! wearing my senior's bustier =) she got a unique one, so different from the others!
& maybe I'll have a simple photo session in weekends. humm.. don't know yet, but it's kindda private for me so maybe not gonna upload it. we'll see.
Just gonna share some fashion & silly videos again from youtube that I found on my friend's profile.

So, this is Lavin ♥ H&M :



some antm models shoot :



& silly videos again from annoying orange, here comes LADY PASTA (GAGA?) !






*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment