Sunday, November 21, 2010

I write my diary in my blog, not in my book.

Sleeping over for 2days at chai's,
yeahh, in more than a week I just slept in my own house for a day.
So exhausted today,
whole day doing hunting at some places I don't even know how to describe.
I felt so sticky, oily, sweaty, yucky after that.
but out of all, it's a fun activity !
Idk, just found it adventurous for me.
Honestly, I'm so not used to the surroundings, areas, situations, & even the air,
cause' I grew up & brought up in a very reverse conditions, situations, environments & surroundings,
it's just the way I've lived & maybe those are the other parts of the world that I nearly never touch before.
It's still something new for me & I found it interesting & adventurous eventhough I can hardly breathe & felt a lil' bit intimidated in there ! It's fun :D I would like to hunt to places like that again =)
I don't want to be so called a 'princess' in my current environment.
It's somehow, made me sad.
I'd rather be like a bitch than be a princess, I found it insulting,
it's like I can't do anything, I don't know how to deal with everything, I can only be served & I'll never survive outside my palace.
Geez, it's insulting.
Life of a princess is so predictable, boring, managed, so behaved, ruled, & not adventurous at all.
I hate it.

Escape from that,
Md has gone back to hometown, just so sad since she's gg to Los Angeles next month,
maybe we'll meet again in a year or more.
She's one of my best girl & I love her very much.



Spent such a wondeful saturday night with my besties 
Without them, I won't be the person I am today.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment