Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photobooth again. kindda boring huh?

Bonjour bloggers!
seems like I've been missing for a long time from blog world.
Yeahh, I'm too busy like hell.
never sleep more than 4 hours everyday for projects.
I hate such condition before, but now I can see it's quite fun.
The most killer teacher class was my worst nightmare before but now I start to enjoy it :)
So, what's fun in my uni is you can wear anything you want to wear.
You can wear tank top, hotpants, mini dress, slippers, pajamas, sleepwear, or anything, no one will forbid you.
& the people are so nice & cool :)

So.. today I have to sleepover with some of my friends,
& in some boredom, I do some crazy photobooth with my new close friend, Christine Chai.






























































































































































Okeyy, too many to upload.
going to do projects nw..
chaoo!

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment