Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We want to achieve too many goals but we never really try
























I'm so hell tired today.
Just pass by to blog for a while before I start my assignments.
Last monday was a holiday cause my teacher just won a medal as the most outstanding person in the field of arts and culture in the whole Indonesia.
Yeahh, I admit that he's great & perfectionist person & I can be very frustrated in his class :p
but he is the best :)
He own a very large fashion carnaval that succeed to be one of the largest fashion carnaval (JFC) in the world (Top 4) & enhance the reputation of Indonesia in International.
& in the same day, he won 3 awards. can you imagine that? so proud of him.
We celebrated his victory this morning by giving him a huge cake & blown him a candle.
& there're lots of moments that I couldn't even tell.
Everbody was crying when he gave his touching & inspiring speeches.

So, back to the holiday, I went for a movie with Atha & Chai.





































































Okeyy, need to end this soon.
see ya!

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment