Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a boring post to kill my boredom
























Feeling so exhausted & sleepy today..
or maybe everyday.
I really need to have enough rest & sleep..
& I'm completely out of idea in writing this blog.
Stuck my mind in the middle of chaos..!

























This morning task was to draw skulls, here are my 3 skulls:

















Yeahh, I know.. not so good.
I'm not really satisfied with the results.
Tips :
Draw boxes about 2cm in whole page.
Beleive me, It helps a lot & makes It easier to draw :)

& one of my nude drawing task, this one is not allowed to use any boxes trick :























& fitting basic pattern to dummy, this is just the pattern, not the skirt :



















Well, Idk what to write anymore..
Not really in the mood.

*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment