Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photobooth boost up my mood

Soo..
I've been so busy these days for buying things, etc.
Today is my second day as a fashion student but I've already had 3 projects. SUPER, right?!
ewwh.. I'm freaking exhausted these days..
Monday-Friday from 09.00 am - 16.00 pm. can't be late even a minute.
Geez!! Wake up so early makes me a dizzy lizzy.
Well, as you know I'm a sleepy head that never sleep. lols.

Tomorrow will be hunting for the first & second project that will be submit around next week.
My first project is "Panel on Fashion District",
& my second one is "Shopping Book".
So, we're all have to hunting to big malls & find 6 brands, with different classes.
We're forced to take photos of the products, define all things & check up the price.
I bet tomorrow will be a long day..
still need to hunting some fabrics for the projects. *scream*

I spent my boredom time for photobooth since I got nothing else to do.
Here are some from the day I moved to capital city & get bored in my new lil' room..













































































































































































































































































































































*kissonthelips*
Lovess,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment